I'm Vivian, the owner of Minnow, a studio specializing in permanent cosmetic brows. There are many options to choose from to fit your personal preference when it comes to density, shape, lines vs. powder, and color. I've attended different classes to be able to provide different styles and understand how work will look healed. When it comes to your face, it is important to understand all aspects that can affect that outcome of the tattoo.
The safety of my clients is a top priority; I have been inspected and approved by the Alameda County Health Department to have a body arts facility and body arts practitioner permit. I am a big advocate of avoiding cross contamination and spread of infections and blood borne diseases.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
WHAT IS COSMETIC TATTOOING?
Cosmetic tattooing is the process of depositing pigments with a sterile needle under a layer of skin. It is also known as permanent makeup or micropigmentation. It is ideal for those who want to be able to have a “no-makeup” routine or for those who have lost hair due to illness or other reasons. Results may vary and factors that affect results include skin type, ability to heal, and how well you follow aftercare.
You may NOT have permanent makeup if:
• You are under 18 years old
• You are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Diabetic [consult your doctor, healing process might be affected]
• Under going chemotherapy
• You are prone to keloids
• You have pimples, rash, sunburn, eczema on the site of procedure
• You have trouble healing and develop infections easily
• You have previous tattoos in that area (Please send me pictures before you book as I might not be able to cover it.)
- Nano brow (2)
- Ombre powder brow (3)
- Smokey lash enhancement
- Stardust liner
- Aquarelle Lips
- Color theory
- Keratin Lash Lift
- Li-Ft tattoo lightening / removal